Jim and Lois Branch.
This page is dedicated to the PLEASANT GROVE MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH. Because of their research, Jim and Lois know a great deal of the history of this church.
Photo of Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church, built in 1898. The original church was the first Baptist Church in southern Wayne and northern White Counties. It was considered inadequate and rebuilt in 1898.
|Regular Baptist Church||Church History Reflected in Abstracts
From 1845 and 1855 Church Minutes
|Early Abstracts||Abstracts of Minutes
From 1850, 1854, and 1855
|Membership List||Sep 1853 - Dec 1860|
Oct 1, 2000
Copyright © Jan 1999. D. Williams;
All rights reserved.
Nov 9 2005 13:10:01 MDT.